Service entry sheet: What is the entry sheet for services. A service entry sheet to complete the job after the customer. Service entry sheet has been made against the vendor’s. And if any job is performed inside the plant by the vendor. Or after the vendor provides all the details of the tax invoice needed for the sap entry. Now as you can build service entry sheet in this article that is followed step by step today. We cover the service entry sheet of this document, such as, build, delete, print, etc.
Also Read: Check t-code
What is T-code
T-code is the transaction code used in the sap system (Systems Applications and Products). There is a shortcut t-code number of four / five digits. You can easily direct on screen what you want to search in the sap system if you are using t-code.
How to create service entry sheet
Transaction T-code: ML81N
- There are very simple method you can create to service entry sheet. please read step by step as below article. Our question are coming what required document for create service entry sheet.
- Answer is require document of work order no, tax invoice, all manpower details of attendance sheet and work order copy.
- Longing the sap from user id and password then search the t-code Ml81n. After search the t-code you can found on computer screen so look the Purchase order no or click the icon then put the purchase order no then click execute.
- Now click the new create
- Put the short text
- Now go to basis data or choose the service text, like cost center so you can choose your better service section, then you can provide service location area and cost center location then click the enter.
- Click the service section
- Select the all service line items and choose you as you like or Execute
- Now be careful enter the actual Nos/Quantity as you tax invoice provide by vendor and also check the amount as per details from tax invoice then enter if all the correct data is ok you can save
- Note the service entry sheet no as per below screen
- Now change the display off/on
- click the accept icon the save
- Note MRN no.
I hope you successfully create service entry sheet. if any help you can comment in box. I try to solve
Also Read: Install whatsApp on computer,How to delete themes from wordpress
Delete service entry sheet
How to delete service entry sheet. so now question coming in your mind why you want to delete service entry sheet. Answer is if any mistake wrong entry so you can delete service entry sheet easily without any guideline in this only process followup.
- So that is same process first login in sap and search the t-code Ml81n or choose the document overview and enter the purchase order no with below service entry no and also line item of purchase no. which is you want to delete.
- Click the display change(Edit) or delete the icon showing on your screen then press the save button.
- Note MRN no
Now successfully delete service entry sheet so if you again create service entry sheet no. as follow above process
How to take print Service Entry Sheet
How to take print after crate service entry sheet. There are same process you can take print just like create. When are go to print please arrange the some document for print, like as MRN(Material document number) means when were create service entry sheet that you have received MRN no after completing successfully service entry sheet.
Transaction code: MB51
You can take print with the help transaction code MB51 so search the t-code MB51 or scroll down below you see on your computer screen of material document so put the MRN no. then press the Execute. now select the material document no or click the zoom and take print.